We went with ADP. It is the market leader in terms of multi-country payroll operations and has a highly scalable solution so can expand and adapt to the needs of our business.
Global Payroll and People Projects Director
- Sage needed a solution fit for a large organisation
- Sage was using 14 separate payroll solutions globally
- Consolidating the disparate processes into one unified solution
- Every country has its own set of rules, regulations, banking systems, and compliance requirements
- Operating globally creates challenges for global businesses
How ADP helped:
Sage chose to use ADP GlobalView Payroll for its large headcount countries and ADP Celergo for its smaller headcount countries.
ADP’s cloud-based GlobalView platform makes it easy for companies such as Sage to run global payroll by using a single system of record to unify employee data while accommodating local payroll rules to run compliant payroll.
ADP Celergo, meanwhile, was perfect for the smaller territories as it helps HR and payroll professionals run multi-country payroll, while providing easy access to data. ADP Celergo easily handles changes, calculations and reporting by standardising international payroll processes and providing a tool that supports clients in meeting their compliance obligations.
Both solutions provide staff with a portal they can use to log on to view their pay statements and tax information.