Right at the outset I asked for a specific ADP project manager who I had worked with before. We really needed to have someone at ADP who was on board with our needs and that we could develop a strong relationship with. Someone who got our vision. And that’s what we got, and it made a huge difference.
Global Head of Payroll
- 16 different providers. They were all on different platforms, they all had different contracts
- A lot of compliance issues
- Late payments
- Incorrect data coming from our HR systems.
- Payroll specialists were handling all of our case volumes and they weren’t keeping up.
- Response times from vendors were really dismal
- The quality of data from our HCM system wasn’t reliable
How ADP helped:
99.9% of PayPal's employees are now paid on ADP, and PayPal payroll problems are at an all-time low.
Switching to ADP has squashed data security issues. PayPal is now at least 90% compliant with all the requirements across their countries.
Learn more about ADP® Global Payroll.